Pet therapy is a guided interaction between trained staff that comes on-site and a trained animal. There are overall benefits from participating in our pet therapy sessions.
Some benefits can include:
- Assisting with physical and mental issues
- Improving motor skills
- Improving overall movement
- Increasing self-esteem
- Help with reducing blood pressure and improving overall cardiovascular health
- Increasing social interaction with others
- Motivating one to exercise
- The release of endorphins to calm residents which can alleviate pain, reduce stress and improve overall psychological state
We wish for you or a loved one to benefit from this therapy and enjoy feeling happier and less lonely. Call us today to learn more.